Detroit Future City Request for Proposal: Website Redesign 2021
January 29, 2021
DFC has greatly evolved since it was founded as an independent nonprofit four years ago, and the current website was launched shortly after. We are seeking proposals from web designers who can help us redesign our website, as well as include additional functionality and technology that reflect what DFC is today and where it is going in the future.
We expect interested candidates to meet the following requirements:
- Familiarity with online dashboard implementation program(s), such as Tableau, Datawrapper or Infogram.
- Provide three professional reference contacts from past clients.
- Past professional experience working with nonprofits and research-based or think-tank-based organizations.
- Past experience with data presentations or dashboards on websites.
Other preferences include:
- Being defined as a minority-owned business.
- Being defined as a Detroit-based business
- Experience with data dashboards on websites
Deadline for Questions: February 12, 2021 – 11:59 p.m. Please click here for our FAQ document,
Proposal Due: February 19, 2021 – 11:59 p.m.
Interviews: Week of March 1, 2021
Contractor Selection Notification: March 8, 2021
PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS AND TO REVIEW THE FULL REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL.